Virtual Trade Mission - Chile & Peru
As we move into 2021, it a great time for companies to explore new markets. The IEDA International Trade Office will lead a "virtual" trade mission to Chile and Peru. During this challenging time with the pandemic, we are providing a virtual option for companies to pursue opportunities in global markets.
This is a non-travel opportunity to keep your international business efforts moving forward, as well as sharpen your online and virtual business practices. Participants will work closely with International Trade Office staff and our experienced in-country consultants to evaluate your markets in Chile and Peru, identify potential partners or customers, and have assisted virtual meetings with qualified prospects.
The virtual trade mission will include:
- Initial consultation and export readiness review
- Market research and assessment
- Pre-matchmaking business briefing and planning
- Customized online business appointments
- Complete mission planning
- Assistance to become “virtual ready”
- Post mission review/next steps
- Spanish translator (if needed)
To learn more, please view the International Trade Office's Chile and Peru virtual trade mission information. Contact Information