New Service: Customized Virtual Matchmaking
The Iowa Economic Development Authority’s (IEDA) International Trade Office (ITO) now offers a virtual consultation program to develop new markets or expand existing for Iowa products and services.
This online, no travel opportunity will provide manufacturing and service exporters with market research, customized briefings and virtual one-on-one meetings with pre-qualified prospects specific to targeted industries. Meetings will be coordinated and secured based on each business’ goals and desired outcomes.
Whether conducting market assessments, seeking direct export sales, locating distributors/agents or identifying strategic relationships, this will be an opportunity to build business in a new, dynamic way.
Why Virtual Matchmaking for International Trade?
- Opportunity: Better understand market size, development possibilities and growth potential
- Make Connections: Low-cost alternative for business (no travel and time away)
- High-Value Discussions: Build relationships in absence of in-person meetings
- Differentiation: Being adept at conducting international business virtually will help distinguish your business
Virtual Matchmaking Includes
- Initial Consultation and Export Readiness Review
- Market Research/Assessment
- Pre-Matchmaking Business Briefing/Planning
- Customized Online Business Appointments/Matchmaking
- Post-Matchmaking Review/Next Steps
- Initial Consultation/Review: FREE
- Matchmaking Program: $500