Community Catalyst Building Remediation
Downtown Resource Center
Helping Grow Stronger Communities and Vibrant Downtown Areas
The Community Catalyst Building Remediation Program assists communities with the redevelopment or rehabilitation of buildings to stimulate economic growth or reinvestment in the community.
- Funding based on annual availability
- Maximum grant: $100,000
- 40% of funds will be awarded to cities with populations under 1,500
2021 Application Workshop
- Funds available for the rehabilitation of one commercial building per community or two buildings with same ownership that are adjacent
- Deconstruction is allowed in dire situations or for safety reasons
- City must be the applicant and provide financial and/or in-kind resources
How Do I Apply?
- A mandatory pre-application process will precede the official grant application
- Applications are by invitation only, after approved pre-application
- Contact the program contact listed