Grow Your Business
Do you want to see more growth from your business? Look no further. Below are helpful resources if you’re looking to add high-quality jobs, provide job training or retain job opportunities in Iowa.
Assistance to off-set costs incurred to locate, expand or modernize an Iowa facility.
Tax credit incentive for businesses that provide additional training to employees and expand their workforce.
Pilot program that allows diversion of withholding funds paid by an employer to be matched by a designated pilot city.
Program that will provide grants for projects relating to small-scale meat processors, licensed custom meat lockers and mobile slaughter units.
- Industrial New Jobs Training Program - 260E - Creating new jobs with employee training.
- Iowa Jobs Training Program - 260F - Providing job training to current employees.
- Community College Consortium - 260F - Funding assistance for training projects in which two or more businesses participate.
- Accelerated Career Education Program - 260G - Partnering with community colleges to train workforce.
- Career Link - Funding for workforce training for low-income individuals.
Apprenticeships & Internships
- Registered Apprenticeship Program - There are more than 1,000 occupations eligible for apprenticeship training grants. Iowa Workforce Development administers all apprenticeship programs.
- Student Internship Program - Grants to small and medium-sized companies in targeted industries to support internship programs.
- STEM Internship Program - Grants to Iowa companies for internship programs in STEM fields.